Friday, November 9, 2012

Cheeseburger in Paradise

From:  kelzbellz@yahoo.com
To:      taffnmax@gmail.com
Subject:  Beezy, stop sending me pics of shoes!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taff -

Got your e-mail with the photos of A) your new Ferragamo shoes B) the before and after of your bathroom remodel and C) you and Lisa with your matching LV bags during happy hour drinking margarita's.  Call me crazy, but I do not feel bad the summer weather in Seattle "just isn't what you'd hoped". Need I remind you that you get to GO to happy hour wearing cute clothes and accessories that you wore INTO the office. The office - a magical place with a dress code which means you get ready in your NEW bathroom with granite counter tops and a dual head shower with floor to ceiling custom tile work.  Another reminder: I have one year left on this island and only 8 more client visits. This dramatically limits my wardrobe options and makes me seethe with jealousy of your day-to-day.  Because of said jealousy, I purchased the Legacy Weekend Tote from Coach. Right now I just carry it around this apartment wishing I could weekend in the States. It might be a crutch. Annnnnnndddd...  just because Max won't fly doesn't mean you can't. Come visit! Now! Miss you, bish-a-lish!

Kel

PS - included photos that I thought you'd enjoy!  XO!

1. Bathroom remodel island style. Love - or should we think of doing something more muted?

2.  My collection of shoes AKA my shoe tree. Lawdie, I miss my walk-in closet!  And wedges, and peep-toe pumps, and kitten heels... Intervention much? 


3.  No, this is not the future site of a Starbucks. Cupecoy Plaza is rumored to house a Dunkin' Donuts (the closest thing to a Krispy Kreme we'll get) when it opens. When is it opening? Long after I've succumbed to your nagging about botox and a boob lift.

2 comments:

From A Doctors Wife said...

Beach living isn't exactly conducive to kitten heels. Practicality isn't nearly as much fun. I live in the asphalt jungle and miss getting dressed in something other than wash and wear clothing. Wishing you would have included a picture of your new bag! Sounds lovely. I have my eye on one of their hot pink vintage bags. Maybe Christmas.

Amy said...

Just found your blog :) Looking forward to reading more posts! xoxo